Tuesday, February 11, 2014

There's a boy in my bed. I can't sleep.

I’ve been seeing rock star boy (RSB) for about 3 months now. He’s spent the night a half a dozen times although last night was the first time in probably over a month. I like to be right next to, or touching someone when I sleep. As a general rule, I sleep better knowing someone is there. Sometimes my dog curls up against my back and stays there all night. I sleep well those nights. That said, I’m not used to having a boy in my bed. As I lay there last night I kept oscillating between how amazing it felt to have someone I liked curled up behind me with his arms around me, and... my nose itches; my foot itches, I don’t want to scratch and wake him up; my arm is falling asleep, I’ll try to ignore it. I don’t want to roll over. Come on sleep. Where are you? Come to bed will you? I think I have to pee. Now my arm is really asleep.
You get the picture. Am I the only one this happens to? After a couple hours of this (and a few position changes) I eventually drifted off. I slept fitfully—but happily, if that makes any sense at all. Today I am exhausted and really not looking forward to four hours of practice tonight. At the same time I am blissfully moony. Every morning should start off with an orgasm. I digress.
So, assuming we continue to like each other as we get to know each other better, and spend more nights together, will I get used to having him there? I don’t remember going through this with my ex, but that was a long, long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment